1st June 2020
As this week we had the Bank Holiday Break scheduled (1st & 2nd June) and Wellness Wednesday takes place on Wednesday, no homework sheet will be forwarded until next week. Children can work on the additional activities sheet for this week (English, Irish and Maths) The other subject areas are to be completed over two weeks (1st June-12th June). See attached link below for additional activities to be completed by different classes. Various Links have also been added which will direct you to activities to be completed for homework. Please don’t forget to get some physical exercise every day! If you have any questions regarding homework – please contact me via the email provided -email@example.com.
I hope you are all keeping well and you are all in my thoughts. Thank-You for the lovely photographs and video messages I have received. Keep sending more my way!
Karen Mc Guirk.
- Parents can correct work covered to date with their children. If parents have any concerns around any topics or answers to questions please contact me via email and I will get in touch to help in any way I can.
LINKS -PLEASE CLICK
- Additional Activities 1st-5th June 2020
Words for Reading -Click on Link(Words can be printed as required and children should use the same method for doing words as we do in class). If no printer is available words are also at the back of the reader and can be practised from there.
- Reading Zone Words for Two Little Frogs -Book 3
- Reading Zone Words for The Green Genie – Book 2 -Page 2
- Reading Zone Words for The Green Genie – Book 2 -Page 3
ABAIR LIOM ACTIVITIES
- ABAIR LIOM -1ST CLASS
- Abair Liom C – Aonad 25 – Ag Pacáil -See Email Sent for Activities in workbook p127 and p129
- ABAIR LIOM – 2ND CLASS
- Abair Liom D – Aonad 25 – Lá ar an Trá – See Email Sent for Activities in workbook p126 and p128
- ABAIR LIOM – 3RD CLASS – No Online Activities this Week. If you wish to practice reading the story and the role play for An Sorcas from last week, continue to do so using the recording I sent.
- IF LINKS FAIL TO OPEN USE THE ADVICE BELOW!
MORE ONLINE ACTIVITIES CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED VIA THE COVID-19 PAGE – ClICK LINK BELOW!